Stephen F Hanlon is a longtime public interest and civil rights trial lawyer whose practice has focused on the intersection of law and public policy. He has successfully fought for systemic change for public defenders and their clients in many states. He now sees a way forward for national reform. Steve is interviewed via Zoom by Jan Roberts, Founder of Cultural Innovations in Action.
- Holland & Knight’s Remarkable Oregon Public Defender Motion to Withdraw
- Upcoming ‘watershed’ moment in public defense could spark nationwide solutions
- Speech to Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Organization
- The William P Murphy Scholarship Fund At The Missouri University School Of Law
- The Professor William P Murphy Scholarship At The University Of Missouri Law School
No comments to show.