“[T]he Supreme Court’s Sixth Amendment decisions regarding misdemeanor defendants are violated thousands of times every day. No Supreme Court decisions in our history have been violated so widely, so frequently, and for so long.” — Senator Charles Grassley, R-IA.
- Holland & Knight’s Remarkable Oregon Public Defender Motion to Withdraw
- Upcoming ‘watershed’ moment in public defense could spark nationwide solutions
- Speech to Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Organization
- The William P Murphy Scholarship Fund At The Missouri University School Of Law
- The Professor William P Murphy Scholarship At The University Of Missouri Law School
No comments to show.